No search results. Change your keywords and try again.
Romans No.40 - Love and Liberty. (Rom 14:-15:7)
2 January, 2022Ken Graham
The church in Rome had people of Differing Backgrounds.
There was this problem in the early church - they were allowing Disagreement to Divide the body of Christ.
Romans No.39 - Until He Comes. (Rom 13:11-14)
26 December, 2021Ken Graham
In these verses Paul calls us to 4 things:
Watch Vigilantly, War Valiantly, Walk Virtuously and Wait Victoriously.
Christmas Message - Master or Manger?
25 December, 2021Ken Graham
Our focus and attention is on Jesus.
Romans No.38 - Our Perpetual Debt. (Rom 13:8-10)
19 December, 2021Ken Graham
Our motivation for obedience as believers is Not Fear of Punishment.
Our motivation as believers is Love for the Lord.
Romans No.37 - Christians and Government - 2. (Rom 13:1-7)
28 November, 2021Ken Graham
There are times when we need to Refuse to Obey government.
- There are examples in Scripture of Civil Disobedience. Paul and Peter, who wrote concerning obeying government:
- Both of them Practiced Civil disobedience.
- Both of them were Jailed repeatedly.
- Both of them were ultimately Martyred by the state.
- There are 2 major reasons for us to Disobey Government.
Romans No.36 - Christians and Government - 1. (Rom 13:1-7)
21 November, 2021Ken Graham
There has always been a certain degree of tension between Church & State.
· We see this at the Beginning of the church because the church began with the Death and Resurrection of Christ.
· When the Jesus Died on the Cross, the State put him to Death, because they though he was going to Overthrow Roman rule.
· Within that tension, God has given us definite Guidelines:
- He does Not tell us what Political Party to join or vote for.
- He does give us guidelines on their Responsibilities and Rights.
Romans No.35 - Overcoming with Love. (Rom 12:14-21)
14 November, 2021Ken Graham
Paul is addressing believers as they live out their life in the world. Paul gives some practical guidelines for us here. The right mentality, manners and method.
Romans No.34 - Labour of Love. (Rom 12:9-13)
7 November, 2021Ken Graham
Verses 9-13 describes love among Christians. 1. True Love Rejects Sin but not the Sinner. 2. True Love is seen in Relationships. 3. True Love for another - knows we are Saved to Serve.
Romans No.33 - Unwrap Your Gifts. (Rom 12:3-8)
31 October, 2021Ken Graham
Spiritual Gifts are given for All of Us. Each Believer has a gift, therefore a Responsibility. Different members of the body of Christ, have Different gifts, all of which have their Place, but not all have the same Function.